Incise Drape is a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film which allows the skin to breathe, so preventing moisture build-up under the drape. As a result drape adheres throughout long surgical operations to the surrounding skin and most importantly to the wound edge.
Adhesive plastic incise drapes, plain or impregnated with an antimicrobial agent (mostly an iodophor), are used on the patient's skin after the completion of surgical site preparation. The film adheres to the skin and the surgeon cuts through the skin and the drape itself.
Features of QuroBan
- Incise Drape or Sterile Drape is thin but extremely strong
- Holds drapes securely in place
- Bacteria proof and waterproof film
- Sterilizations is by ethylene oxide
- The adhesive drape adheres right up to wound edge
- Transparent non-glare surface
- Each Incifilm incise drape is E.O gas Sterilized and individually wrapped in peel apart pouch
- Conformable and elastic
- Provides a sterile working field around the operation site
Size: 10 X 10 cm, 35 x 35 cm, 56 x 45 cm
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.