Iodine-impregnated incision drapes (IIIDs) are used to prevent surgical site infection (SSI). Iodine Incise drape is a sterile, adhesive, transparent, antistatic, non-glare incision drape in polyurethane film which makes clearly visible the incision site. Iodine Incise Drape reduces the entry of microorganisms into the wound and prevents lateral migration of bacteria into the wound itself.
Features of QuoroBan-I
- Conformable, flexible and elastic: the flexibility and conformability of the film makes it suitable for the most difficult areas of intervention
- Perfect adhesion: the drape adheres firmly to the skin surrounding the incision area for the whole duration of the intervention, thus avoiding the use of hooks
- Thin but strong: the film is very strong and tear-resistant but can be clearly incise with a surgical scalpel
- The film creates a sterile incision area: the drape guarantees a sterile surgical area and protects it from contamination
- Adheres to the edge of the wound
- Avoid lateral migration of bacteria into the wound
- Non-reflective surface that provides perfect visibility of the incision area
- Ideal in cases where the manipulation is required during surgery (hip prosthesis)
- Liquids and bacteria proof
Size: 10 X 10 cm, 35 x 35 cm, 56 x 45 cm
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.