A breathing system or breathing circuit is a medical device used to deliver oxygen, remove carbon dioxide, and deliver inhalational anaesthetic agents to a patient.
The ventilator circuit refers to the tubing that connects the ventilator to a patient, as well as any device that is connected to the circuit tubing. The most common devices include heaters and humidifiers, filters, suction catheters, and therapeutic aerosol generators (nebulizers and inhalers).
- When connecting or disconnecting use push and twist action. Prior to the use check the system for leakage, occlusion and malfunction.
- Do not reuse
- Store in cool and dry place
- Do not use if package is open or damaged
- Risk of allergic reaction due to latex
- Blue turns to brown in EO
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.