A breathing system or breathing circuit is a medical device used to deliver oxygen, remove carbon dioxide, and deliver inhalational anaesthetic agents to a patient. The ventilator circuit refers to the tubing that connects the ventilator to a patient, as well as any device that is connected to the circuit tubing. The most common devices include heaters and humidifiers, filters, suction catheters, and therapeutic aerosol generators (nebulizers and inhalers). The ventilator circuit is used to deliver gas from a positive pressure ventilator to the patient. It is typically comprised of tubing that is 22 mm of inside diameter, but can be smaller for neonatal and pediatric circuits.
Ventilator Plain Circuit provides heated and humidified anesthetic gases by making fluid warm in order to prevent intraoperative hypothermia.
- Automatic system to make and maintain desired temperature, moisture and warming fluid
- Fluid warming through the heated wire integrated in the circuit
- Keeps fluids warm, between 30°C - 36°C- Automatic system to make and maintain desired temperature & moisture
- Easy to use : less time to set up and easy to disconnect from the patient
- Absorbable cotton for fast and effective heating and humidification
- Protect anesthesia machine from inflow of humidity
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.