Nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders. A nebulizer is a small machine that turns liquid medicine into a mist. You sit with the machine and breathe in through a connected mouthpiece. Medicine goes into your lungs as you take slow, deep breaths for 10 to 15 minutes. It is easy and pleasant to breathe the medicine into your lungs this way.
Nebulizers come in home (tabletop) and portable models. Home nebulizers are larger, and you have to plug them into an electrical outlet. Portable nebulizers run on batteries, or you can plug them into a car outlet. Some are only a bit bigger than a deck of cards, so you can carry them in a bag or briefcase.
- Vibrating Mesh Technology, equipped with Stainless steel Mesh Super Silent Design with noise level < 40 dB Small, lightweight and handy model
- Adjustable Nebulization Rate with three-level settings(High/Medium/Low)
- I.A.D. (Intelligent Aerosol Delivery) Technology improves the medicine utilization rate by reducing the mist during exhalation
- Low Residual liquid with inclined bottom surface With Adult & Pediatric Mask, Mouthpiece, Power Cable & Carry bag
- Nebulization Rate : >0.2 mlm/ in
- Noise level: < 40dB
- MMAD: 2.7 μm (80% particles are < 5 μm)
- Particle Size: 2.19 μm +/- 25%
- Medication Cup Volume: 8 ml
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Power Consumption: < 1.5 W
- Weight: 85g +/- 5g
- Dimensions: 42.7 x 71.5 x 108.4 mm (L x W x H)
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.