Nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders. A nebulizer is a small machine that turns liquid medicine into a mist. You sit with the machine and breathe in through a connected mouthpiece. Medicine goes into your lungs as you take slow, deep breaths for 10 to 15 minutes. It is easy and pleasant to breathe the medicine into your lungs this way.
Nebulizers come in home (tabletop) and portable models. Home nebulizers are larger, and you have to plug them into an electrical outlet. Portable nebulizers run on batteries, or you can plug them into a car outlet. Some are only a bit bigger than a deck of cards, so you can carry them in a bag or briefcase.
- Easy to use
- Various medication can be delivered at the same time
- Easier to use asthma attack
- Comfortable travel friendly
- Light in weight
- Accurate dimension
- performance efficiency
- Electrical Requirements : 220Vac/50Hz or 110Vac/60Hz
- Weight : 1.2 Kg (2.64 lbs]
- Litre Flow Range : 5 ~ 8 L/Min
- Particle Size Less Than : 3 Microns
- Sound Pressure Level : 55 dB[A]
- Maximum Compressor Pressure : 35 Psi to 50 Psi [241 kpa to 345 kpa]
- Continuously work up to 30 mins
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.