Breathing circuits are intended to use by patients during Bubble CPAP and Ventilator procedures as an interface between Masks/Prongs and the device used. Breathing circuits contain heater wire in the inspiratory limb to prevent condensation.
- Heater wire circuit with specially designed heater wire to maintain the temperature and humidity of the inspiratory limb ensures superior control over condensation.
- Colour coding for easy identification of inspiratory limb (blue), and expiratory limb (white).
- Auto feed chamber with colour floating valve and water level indicator, offers user feedback regarding the water level from distance.
- Low resistance to flow minimises work of breathing.
- Lightweight and flexible Circuit supplied preassembled for ease of use.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.