- A co-axial modification of the basic "T"-piece system, developed to facilitate scavenging of waste gases.
- The process includes patient inspiring fresh gas from the outer reservoir tube and expiring into reservoir tube.
- Convenient, lightweight anesthesia delivery system.
- It is based on Mapleson "D" system, provided with a corrugated tube, expiratory valve and antistatic bag.
- The modification improves clinical utility.
- It is simpler, has single tube convenience and low resistance to breathing.
- Compact and inexpensive with low dead-space.
- Sterile and individually packed.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.