Blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Each time your heart beats, it pumps blood into the arteries. Your blood pressure is highest when your heart beats, pumping the blood. This is called systolic pressure. When your heart is at rest, between beats, your blood pressure falls. This is called diastolic pressure.
Blood pressure monitors for home, Digital BP monitors are very small in size and easy to carry around. The principle behind the automatic or the digital BP monitors is called- Oscillometric Method. It has an inflatable Cuff, which can be inflated either manually or automatically using a battery operating device. They are electronic devices and are easy to use, portable and are advisable for regular users. The digital monitor has a gauge and stethoscope in one unit. It also has an error indicator. The blood pressure reading displays on a small screen.
- Easy to read, Large display WHO Classification Indicator Display blood pressure (Systolic & Diastolic) & Pulse Rate With Irregular Heartbeat &Hypertension Indicator
- 2 x 99 set memories with Date & Time Can work with any Mobile USB (Micro B) Charger 4 x AA (1.5V) size standard batteries
- Dimension : 132 X 112 X 70 mm
- Weight : 249 g
- BP: 0 ~ 299mmHg (Accuracy: ±3mmHg)
- Pulse: 40 ~ 199 pulse/min (Accuracy: ±5%)
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.