Blood pressure is the force of your blood pushing against the walls of your arteries. Each time your heart beats, it pumps blood into the arteries. Your blood pressure is highest when your heart beats, pumping the blood. This is called systolic pressure. When your heart is at rest, between beats, your blood pressure falls. This is called diastolic pressure.
Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring measures blood pressure at regular intervals. It is believed to be able to reduce the white coat hypertension effect in which a patient's blood pressure is elevated during the examination process due to nervousness and anxiety caused by being in a clinical setting. Twenty-four-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring is a way of measuring and managing high blood pressure (hypertension). mbulatory BP monitoring yields many readings over a continuous period. Ambulatory BP monitoring can detect abnormal changes in BP that might go unnoticed when it’s only measured in the doctor’s office. It’s a useful way to detect white coat hypertension, masked hypertension, and sustained hypertension.
- Compact and Portable, easy to use
- Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients
- Display: Large colour LCD display for NIBP, Sp02 and Pulse Rate
- Battery Backup 24 hours
- Ambulatory monitoring, 24 hours storage and review data
- USB interfacing
- Audio and visual Alarm adjustable for high and low NIBP and Pulse Rate
- All data can be transferred to a PC
- Windows based software for review, analysis and ready to Print
|Parameter / Model||ABPM 1OO||ABPM 200|
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.