Transparent PU IV Dressing is a Frame Style Adhesive polyurethane film, Catheter Dressing is a PU IV Transparent film that is specifically designed to meet the requirements of catheter fixation and to keep the catheter site dry. Being transparent, PU Frame Style dressing allows regular visual inspection for signs of infection or phlebitis without the need for dressing removal.
- High water vapour permeability of the PU film prevents moisture build up which is responsible for bacterial growth, and thereby reduces the risk of infection.
- Minimises Dressing changes, Since it keeps the skin drier, thereby improving dressing adherence and reducing the frequency of dressing changes.
- Greater patient comfort. Its very conformable and hypoallergenic, hence it helps prevents skin maceration or irritation thus providing more patient comfort.
- Excellent cannula stability. The film ensures excellent fixation of the cannula so much so that the patient can move freely with the cannula fixed.
- Convenient visual inspection.Because of transparent film, regular inspection of the cannula insertion site for signs of infection or phlebitis is possible without having to remove the dressing again and again.
- Easy removal. The stretchability of the film facilitates easy and painless removal of the dressing after the use. The dressing is sterilized, hence very safe to use.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.