Surgical staplers and staples are medical devices that may be used in place of sutures. They can close large wounds or incisions more quickly and be less painful than stitches for patients. They are often used in minimally invasive surgery. They can also be used to close wounds in areas where skin is tight against bone, in operations to remove organs or to reconnect parts of internal organs.
- Superior design : Uniform tension for optimum approximation, minimizes tissue compression and trauma
- Superior cosmetic results : Allows good blood supply to tissues, promotes faster and scar free healing
- Reliable stapling : Good grip, better control, no jamming
- Sterile product for single use
- Size available : 35 W / 55 W (7.0 x 4.0 mm)
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.