Transparent PU Dressing with pad is a highly-absorbent, transparent adhesive dressing made using a high MVTR Polyurethane film which is waterproof. It is sterilised through Gamma and ETO sterilisation methods. It is used to dress post-surgical wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, lacerations, and punctures. It suits all skin types, offers comfortable protection and reduces the risk of skin irritation or infection.
- Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time.
- Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants.
- Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen.
- Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain.
- Unique, non-adherent pad won't stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
- Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Full range of sizes is available to fit every application.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.