An oxygen mask is a device that is connected to a cylinder of oxygen by means of a tube. It is placed over the nose and mouth of someone who is having difficulty in breathing in order to help them breathe more easily. The overall purpose of using an oxygen mask is to provide adequate oxygen to the lungs and to maintain adequate oxygen supply to the tissues. Symptoms of inadequate oxygenation include shortness of breath, cyanosis, tachycardia, and high blood pressure.
Neomask is a sterile oxygen mask designed for convenient oxygen therapy to adult patients.
Instruction For Use
- Attach one end of the tubing to the bottom of the nose.
- Connect the other end of the tube to oxygen supply
- Adjust oxygen flow rate as per requirement
- Check oxygen flow if necessary
- Place mask on the patient face with elastics below the ear
- Press the metal strip on the mask to fit the nose
- Do not reuse
- Store in cool and dry place
- Do not use if package is open or damaged
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.