The nasal cannula is a device used to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to a patient or person in need of respiratory help. This device consists of a lightweight tube which on one end splits into two prongs which are placed in the nostrils and from which a mixture of air and oxygen flows.
There are two types of nasal cannulas: low flow and high flow. The device has two prongs and sits below the nose. The two prongs deliver oxygen directly into your nostrils.
- Super smooth kink resistance tubing ensures uniform flowrate
- Designed for easy administration of oxygen and comfort of patient.
- Soft twin prong nasal tips to ensure equal. Volume of oxygen to both air passages.
- Star lumen main tube to avoid accidental blockage.
- Smoothly finished and adjustable nasal tips for maximum patient comfort.
- Soft funnel shaped connector facilitates easy connection to oxygen source.
- Avialable with DEHP free Material.
- Sterile/Disposable/Individually Packed
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.