Laryngeal Mask Excell
- Used for routine and elective surgical procedures.
- Made of soft PVC, which is thermo-sensitive material, for an atraumatic insertion and patient comfort.
- Anatomically correct curve for fast and easy insertion.
- Ergonomically shaped tube for firm grip during insertion.
- Aperture bars to prevent blockage of the ventilation lumen from the epiglottis.
- Cuff and airway tube molded as one unit for extra safety.
- Soft cuff ensures a good seal with low mucosal pressure.
- Pilot balloon identifies mask size and provides precise tactile indication of degree of inflation.
- Ventilation tube clearly marked with all information like mask size, patient's weight and cuff inflation volume.
- Supplied sterile individually packed in blister pack lid.
|1||< 5 kg|
|1.5||5 - 10 kg|
|2||10 - 20 kg|
|2.5||20 - 30 kg|
|3||30 - 50 kg|
|4||50 - 70 kg|
|5||70 - 100 kg|
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.