With Air Vent, Latex Free, 0.2 Micron In-Line Filter
Intravenous Infusion set (IV set) is the fastest mode to infuse medication or replace fluids throughout the body from sterile glass vacuum IV bags or bottles. It is not used for blood or blood related products. IV Set/Infusion Set is consisting of spike, a tube, a roller clamp, a needle, a connector, an injection site, a drip chamber, an air vent, and a solution filter.
- Flow regulator integrated into I. V. infusion set for precise flow control
- Sharp and easy piercing air vented spike
- Clamp for closing flow
- Sterile product for single use
- PVC tube 45cm long with ID ø 2.9 ± 0.1mm; OD ø 3.9 ± 0.1mm
- 6% taper in luer lock allows connection with a variety of medical devices
- Female connector
- Flow regulator with 10 - 250ml/hr marking
- Y-site for convenience of admixture injections
- Luer lock ABS material
- Individual Packaging in Peel Open Pouch
- E.O. Sterile
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.