A thermometer is a device that measures temperature or a temperature gradient. Digital thermometers are temperature-sensing instruments that are easily portable, have permanent probes, and a convenient digital display.
An infrared thermometer consists of a lens to focus the infrared (IR) energy on to a detector, which converts the energy to an electrical signal that can be displayed in units of temperature after being compensated for ambient temperature variation.
- Easy to Operate
- Features Ergonomic Design Making It Easy to Handle
- Provides Accurate Temperature Readings
- Measures Temperature from A Distance Of 1 To 5cms
- Works on Infrared Temperature Sensing Technology
- Readings are Clear & Easy to Read
1 Year Warranty
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.