A hospital bed or hospital cot is a bed specially designed for hospitalized patients or others in need of some form of health care. These beds have special features both for the comfort and well-being of the patient and for the convenience of health care workers.
A bed having side rails that can be raised or lowered and a mattress base in three jointed sections so that the head, foot, or middle may be raised by a crank or motor, allowing a patient to lie in various positions, as a therapeutic aid or for comfort.
- ABS head & foot boards are removable
- Aluminium alloy side rail, collapsed type with safe lock
- Bed sheet top made from perforated steel, epoxy powder coated and baked finish
- Bed framework made from mild steel ERW rectangular tubes
- Dimension: 2080 x 970 x 480 ~ 750 mm [L X W X H]
- Main Function
- Back section up/down: 75°± 5°
- Knee section up/down: 40°± 5°
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.