- Polyurethane enteral feeding tube for naso-jejunal feeding.
- Tube is completely inert and non-reactive to gastric juices.
- Ideal for medium to long term feeding of upto 4 weeks.
- Equipped with metallic stylet for easy insertion and to prevent kinking of the tube while intubating.
- The tube is marked at different intervals of 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 cm from the tip along the tube length for accurate placement.
- Equipped with full length yellow radio-opaque line for checking the tube placement and X-ray visualization.
- Proximal end provided with dual port mount connector for safe connection with feeding bag or luer mount of the syringe.
- Distal end provided with two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- Color coded for instant size identification.
- Sterile, individually packed in a peelable pouch.
- Nasojejunal feeding tube
- 100% Polyurethane
- Stylet for easy insertion
- Ideal for long-term use
|12 FG||130 cm|
|14 FG||130 cm|
|16 FG||130 cm|
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.