A coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) is a surgical procedure used to treat coronary heart disease. It diverts blood around narrowed or clogged parts of the major arteries to improve blood flow and oxygen supply to the heart.
- Isolating contaminated areas from operating areas.
- Preventing fluid and microbial penetration.
- Collecting body fluid and irrigation fluids.
- Light gram, soft, and breathable.
- Soft, lint free, light weight, compact moisture resistant, nonirritating, and static free.
- Easy draping
- Sterile pack
Plain Drape:-5, Mayo Trolley Cover-1, Under Patients Sheet-1,Triangular Drape Sheet-2, Groin Drape-1, Screen Cover-1, Adhesive Towel-4, Cardiac Drape-1, Diathermy Bag-4, Hole Towel-2, Surgical Reinforced gown - 5
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.