A BPAP is a form of non-invasive ventilation (NIV) therapy used to facilitate breathing. Bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP) therapy is often used in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). COPD is an umbrella term for lung and respiratory diseases that make breathing difficult. Bilevel positive airway pressure (BiPAP) is a breathing treatment for sleep apnea and other health conditions that impact breathing.
A BiPAP machine is about the size of a lunchbox. A face mask, nasal mask, or nasal plugs are attached to the machine by a tube. The machine motor blows air through the tube. The air enters your body through the mask or plugs.
- Non-invasive Ventilation
- 2.4 inches Colour LCD display
- Real Time Pressure and Flow Wave display
- High Efficiency Humidification
- Higher motor performance
- Quieter therapy output
- Remote data retrieve
- With Humidifier
- SD Card available for Data storage for 8GB Data card
- Masks: Full Face Mask (covers mouth and nose)
- Provided with Humidifier along with machine which moisturizes the air that gives patient comfort during the whole night
- Easy to use
- High performance
- Color LCD display
- Provide filtered air
- Non-invasive ventilation
- High humidification
- Compact design
- Light in weight
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.