An air mattress, also known as an airbed or a blow-up bed, is an inflatable mattress made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or textile-reinforced urethane plastic or rubber. The deflated mattress can be compacted and carried or stored in a small form. They are inflated by blowing into a valve, either with a manual or an electric pump.
Air mattresses are primarily used to prevent pressure injuries from occurring. Pressure is a big concern in all areas of healthcare, but particularly with elderly people who spend a lot of time sat or laid down. These kinds of pressure injuries are called decubitus ulcers. Pressure ulcers and sores are caused when the skin and underlying tissues are starved of oxygen. When the blood flow decreases, less oxygen reaches our skin cells. This means that the skin cells begin to die and pressure sores form in their place. Air mattresses help to prevent this from ever occurring in the first place. They are often referred to as anti-decubitus mattresses.
- Easy to use
- High comfort
- Help to decrease pressure on a body
- Maintenance free
- Good for bed stores
- Therapy for stage I pressure Ulcer Alternating pressure relief bubble pad system with pump (A unique bed sores therapy system)
- Adjustable comfort range with pressure Adjustable controlknob
- Adjustable hangers of pump to suit and kind of hospital bed frames
- Medical grade non-toxic bubble pad mattress with unique design
- Ultra quiet air pump operation / maintenance free
- Better Compressor and easy to operate
- Better than any linear pad & Waterbed
- Dimension: 2000 X 900 X 70 mm
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.