Urine collection bags are used to collect and temporarily store urine. It is attached to a catheter (tube) that is connected to the patient's bladder through the urethra and the urine is passed through this tube into the urine bag. Such devices are used by people that may be suffering from urinary incontinence/ leakage, difficulty in urination, urinary tract infections, during and after certain types of urological and gynaecological surgeries, and other ailments.
Urine bags are made from medical grade PVC that is non-toxic and safe to use.
Uro Flow Urine Bag is specially designed for 100% closed urine drainage system. The urine bag is equipped with a urovision chamber and a non return valve.
- Specialised urine bag to prevent CAUTI with patented "Urovision chamber".
- It breaks the urine column and prevents upward migration of micro organisms.
- It also has a diaphragm valve to eliminate urine backflow to prevent infection.
- Clear and transparent chamber facilitates visualization and monitoring of urine flow and detection of urine colour, presence of blood/ pus etc.
- The bag has a "closed urine drainage system" that separates the bag from the catheter, eliminating the risk of catheter associated UTIs.
- Universal connector has a mid-stream sampling port, which enables urine sampling without disconnecting urine bag, thus maintaining a closed system.
- Provided with a built-in patented foldable hanger which holds the urovision chamber in upright position and facilitates convenient bedside hanging.
- Specialised "T" type bottom outlet facilitates quick emptying of the urine bag.
- After closure, the "T" tap can be safely tucked into the allocated side pocket which prevents unnecessary contamination during handling.
- Urovision chamber
- Closed system avoids CAUTI
- Non-return valve
- Mid-stream sampling port
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.