Urethral Catheter is a tube that is inserted into your bladder, ideal for emergency drainage of urine.
- Used short term bladder catheterization with NO SPLASH of urine
- Also suitable for collection of sterile urine sample in an unconscious patient
- The distal end of the catheter is coned for atraumatic insertion
- It has two lateral eyes for efficient drainage of urine
- It has a frozen surface tubing for super smooth intubation
- It is made up of nontoxic, non-irritant medical grade PVC material and is compatible with catheter lubricants
AVAILABLE SIZES & PACKAGING
- It is available in the sizes of 10 FG and 14 FG
- It is sterile and individually packed
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.