A syringe driver, also known as a syringe pump, is a small infusion pump, used to gradually administer small amounts of fluid to a patient or for use in chemical and biomedical research. Some syringe drivers can both infuse and withdraw solutions. A syringe pump is a motor-driven precision pump that uses one or more syringes to deliver precise and accurate amounts of fluid in high-impact research environments.
A syringe pump or syringe driver is an automated fluid delivery apparatus capable of controlling the rate of infusion of a fluid to a very high degree of precision. They are devices used to deliver controlled quantities of fluids such as nutrients, drugs, and blood to patients. This type of infusion pump can be used for in vivo diagnosis, treatment, and research.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Three work modes: Rate mode, Time Volume mode, & Dosage Weight mode
- Three levels of occlusion: High, Medium and Low
- Audible and visual alarm for occlusion, empty, near empty syringe, low battery, end of injection, syringe loose, wrong setting, AC power has been pulled out, Purge
- HD LCD Display, high capacity words, friendly user interface, dynamically display working status
- Compatible with 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50/60ml syringe of any brands after correct calibration
- Preset solution volume to greatly reduce the workload of nurses
- Purge and Bolus function
- KVO [keep-vein-open] automatically opens as injection is completed
- Freely Stackable: freely stack one syringe pump onto another to provide multiple solutions which have a wide range of clinical applications
- One-key operation makes setup easy and simple; Syringe Plunger Grabble Detector, operable with one hand in a No-Germ Environment
- 2 hours battery backup with 6 months Battery warranty
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.