A spinal board, is a patient handling device used primarily in pre-hospital trauma care. It is designed to provide rigid support during movement of a person with suspected spinal or limb injuries. They are most commonly used by ambulance staff, as well as lifeguards and ski patrollers. A spine board eases transfer of the patient to and from an ambulance stretcher.
A spinal board is a flat, full-body support. Running along the edge of the board are holes through which straps are threaded and used to immobilize and secure the patient. This restraining medical equipment is used to restrict the movement of an injured patient who may have sustained a spinal injury. Most boards have extra straps or attachable foam padding to further immobilize the head and neck.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- User friendly
- Light in weight and strong structure
- Applicable for various kind of hospital, emergency center
- Flame resistant
- No maintenance cost
- High quality
- High Density Poly ethylene — Single Piece
- Rigid, Light and Floatable
- Resistance to bumps and corrosion
- Non absorbent, immune to infiltrations
- Easy to clean – water & soap should be enough
- X-ray and MRI compatible
- Net weight : ≤ 9 Kg
- Load Capacity : ≤ 159 Kg
- Dimensions: 180~195 X 40~45 X 3~6 CM (L X W X H]
- Straps 2 Pairs with easily detachable latches / clips
- OPTIONAL: Head Immobilizer with straps
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.