QuoroClean Wound Debridement Pad is a groundbreaking product for quick and effective debridement of chronic and acute wounds.
QuoroClean is soft and flexible and effectively binds to wound debris, locking it into the QuoroClean fibres. QuoroClean is very easy to use and can be disposed of as normal clinical waste, leaving a clean wound to be dressed as usual.
Debris and excess slough provide an ideal breeding ground for bacteria and infection in a wound. By actively and efficiently removing this debris, QuoroClean leaves wounds clear and ready for healing in minutes. Because debridement with QuoroClean is rapid, effective and safe, patient comfort is not compromised.
QuoroClean is so easy to use that no special training is required. The product can be used by general nurses as well as specialist clinicians, reducing the length of time that patients have to wait for treatment and freeing up specialist resources.
QuoroClean comes in a sterile pack to reduce the risk of infection during the dressing process.
Features of QuoroClean:
• Soft and flexible
• Requires no specialist training
• Gentle on intact, undamaged tissue
• Removes a range of debris and exudate to promote healing
• Supplied in individual sterile packs
- Insert 3 fingers in QuoroClean
- Front side is the thicker side - to be used for debridement of wound
- Back side is the thin side - for support only
- Moisten QuoroClean Pad with a wound cleansing solution or normal saline
- Wipe the soft fibre side over the wound, applying gentle pressure. If necessary, clean the skin around the wound with another moistened QuoroClean Pad.
- Dispose of the used QuoroClean Pad with other clinical waste when done. Always observe the local disposal guidelines
Size: 10cm x 10cm (Full thickness: Approx. 1.5cm)
Click to READ MORE ABOUT QUORIT WOUND CARE
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.