Multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. The multiparameter monitors are designed to give number of information on one screen and hence provides multiple information that is needed to understand the patient condition. It has emerged as a monitor to offer flexible solution for varying critical care need.
- Display: High Resolution 12.1” TFT colour LCD
- Built in rechargeable battery for interrupted monitoring up to 2 hours
- Standard Parameters: SpO2-PR, NIBP, ECG, RESP and TEMP (dual channel)
- Applicable for Adults, Paediatrics and Neonates.
- Elegant Appearance, Clear marks, Standard interface, oxygen graph, trend graph, large font size with other bed observations which are convenient for users.
- Synchronize display of 8 waveforms.
- Monitoring contents, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set.
- Waveforms and parameters colour can be changed.
- Alarms : Technical Alarm, 71 physiological alarms, and 60 arrhythmia alarms.
- Digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and anti- weak-filling capability
- Trend review for 480 hours and review for 2400 groups of BP data
- Storage of review of 72 hour ECG waveforms with the mounting SD card
- Calculation of drug concentration
- Network Function: connect Central monitoring station, other bed observation, and software updating.
- Achieve data storage and software updating by USB interface
- Connection mode: wired, WiFi, and 3G
- Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, and TEMP data with one key
- Anti high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation proof (Requirement for special leads)
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.