Multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. The multiparameter monitors are designed to give number of information on one screen and hence provides multiple information that is needed to understand the patient condition. It has emerged as a monitor to offer flexible solution for varying critical care need.
- High resolution 12.1″ color TFT display with multi-channel waveform display
- Rechargeable high energy built in Lithium battery
- Easy to learn, easy to use — simplified menus and dedicated function keys
- Parameters display – SpO2-PR, NIBP, ECG, RESP, 2-TEMP
- 500 NIBP measurement data can be stored and recall
- Data and waveforms colours are adjustable
- ECG waveforms of 7 leads display on the same screen
- 72 hours graphic and tubular trends of all parameters
- 72 alarms events of all parameters recall
- 96 hours data storage
- Suitable for Adult, Paediatrics and Neonates
- Battery Backup: 2 hours
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.