Intravenous Infusion set (IV set) is the fastest mode to infuse medication or replace fluids throughout the body from sterile glass vacuum IV bags or bottles. It is not used for blood or blood related products. IV Set/Infusion Set is consisting of spike, a tube, a roller clamp, a needle, a connector, an injection site, a drip chamber, an air vent, and a solution filter.
- With air vent, 17 mm chamber
- 1500 mm kink-free PVC tube
- ABS roller, bulb latex, luer lock
- 21G 1.5 inch needle, ribbon pack
- Transparent & Flexible drip chamber with optimum height fitted with air
- Integrated small micron fluids filter removes potential contaminants
- ABS calibrated v track controller/ regulator ensures accurate control of drip
- Y connector for secondary IV set /needless injection
- Fitted with leur slip and leur lock
- Packed sterilizer HM bag
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.