An infusion pump infuses fluids, medication or nutrients into a patient's circulatory system. It is generally used intravenously, although subcutaneous, arterial and epidural infusions are occasionally used. An infusion pump is a medical device that delivers fluids, such as nutrients and medications, into a patient’s body in controlled amounts. Infusion pumps are in widespread use in clinical settings such as hospitals, nursing homes, and in the home.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Work mode: ml/h and drop/min and these two modes can switch freely
- Audible and visual alarm for occlusion, low battery, infusion finish, door open, wrong setting AC power has been pulled out, purge etc
- HD LCD Display, high capacity words, friendly user interface, dynamically display working status
- Compatible with any brand of infusion sets after correct calibration
- Preset solution volume to greatly reduce the workload of nurses
- Purge function
- KVO [keep-vein-open] automatically opens as injection is completed
- 4 hours battery backup time for normal function
- Drop Sensor
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.