Fetal heart rate monitoring is used to check the rate and rhythm of the heartbeats. It looks for any increases or decreases in the baby’s heartbeat. It also checks how much the baby’s heart rate changes. It is the primary method to assess fetal oxygenation in both the antepartum and intrapartum setting.
Fetal monitors are bedside units that consist of a monitoring unit, cables, and electrodes. They are designed to measure, record, and display FHR, uterine contractions, and/or maternal blood pressure and heart rate before and during childbirth
- Display: Foldable 10.4” colour LED
- 12-cystal pulse Doppler transducer (Waterproof probes are optional)
- Large capacity storage space, 8640 hours for fetal trace storage
- Medical and para-medical can input or, search by patient ID, name and Mobile number
- FHR Signal quality indicator helps optimize the probe position
- Event movement makes it easy to annotate perceived fetal movements (FM)
- Fetal movement profile detects and automatically records gross fetal body movements
- Heart rate offset mode allowing you to offset FHR 2 : -30bpm ~ +30bpm
- Cross channel verification provides visual/audible indication when detects synchronous fetal or maternal heart rate or Pulse rate signals, indicating that you may be monitoring duplicate signals
- Fetal heart rate alarm provides both audible and visual alerts if heart rate is outside of the user defined high/low range
- Improved Fischer Non-Stress Test (NST) report software allows interpretation of fetal heart rate and TOCO traces, and generates a report automatically
- USB Port: USB Keyboard or mouse connection and software upgrading
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.