Fetal heart rate monitoring is used to check the rate and rhythm of the heartbeats. It looks for any increases or decreases in the baby’s heartbeat. It also checks how much the baby’s heart rate changes. It is the primary method to assess fetal oxygenation in both the antepartum and intrapartum setting.
Fetal monitors are bedside units that consist of a monitoring unit, cables, and electrodes. They are designed to measure, record, and display FHR, uterine contractions, and/or maternal blood pressure and heart rate before and during childbirth
- 1” colourful LCD display
- Flexible, Light weight, easy operation
- Flip screen from 0 ~ 90 (degree), for multi angle observation
- Backlight durable buttons
- With large font and Multi interfaces display
- 60 hours CTG storage ,reviewing and printing
- Power fail battery back up
- Simultaneously maternal and fetal parameters display
- Monitoring single fetus, twins and triplets-(Optional)
- Fetus wake-up function / Fetal acoustic stimulator (Optional)
- High quality LEMO connector
- Supporting for wireless or wired networking
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.