A fetal doppler is a handheld ultrasound tool that uses sound waves to listen to a fetal heartbeat. Healthcare providers and midwives use these medical devices beginning late in the first trimester of pregnancy as part of routine prenatal care. Doppler ultrasound device is often used during prenatal visits to count the baby’s heart rate. It may also be used to check the fetal heart rate during labor.
- Display with colour OLED
- Easy and Convenient operation
- High-fidelity, crystal clear sound
- Ni-Cd rechargeable Battery, with AC adapter
- Earphone and speaker are feasible
- High sensitivity Doppler probe
- Low ultrasound dosage With 2 MHz Probe
- Unique ergonomic design
- Applications: at home, clinic, community and hospital
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.