Spinal needles are used for lumbar puncture for spinal anaesthesia or diagnostic puncture of the spinal canal. Quincke tip with double bevel enables atraumatic puncture of the dura and minimises the risk of post-spinal headache.
17G, 18G, 19G, 20G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, Needle Length 3.5"
- The needles are provided with a stylet with color-coded hub that corresponds to the needle gauge
- Needles that may be used with an introducer needle.
- Suitable for spinal anesthesia
- Conical tip imparts superior tactile feedback
- High flow rate enables faster Cerebro Spinal Fluid (CSF) flashback
- Aggressive anesthetic distribution upon injection
- Transparent polycarbonate hub offers easy visualization of Cerebro Spinal Fluid (CSF) or blood
- The product is color coded for easy size identification.
- Sterile product for single use
Available Configuration :
- Sizes available: G 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
- Quincke Point, Pencil Point (With or Without Built-in Introducer)
- Standard length: 3 ½ Inch or 90 mm
- Length can be customized to any length e.g. 38 mm, 40 mm, 88 mm, 90 mm, 103 mm, 115mm, 120 mm etc.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.