- H.M.E's are passive humidification systems that retain heat and moisture from the patient's exhaled gas.
- Provides effective protection against various types of particles including bacteria, viruses, and moisture droplets.
- Precisely engineered and easy to use device made up of high strength plastic material offering reliable performance.
- Provided with high efficiency electrostatic filters to address concerns associated with ventilated patients.
- The filters help protect the patient, the equipment, and the breathing circuit from contamination.
- Enhances particle capture efficiency and give a low and stable breathing resistance even when wet.
- A conveniently located port or connection permits gas sampling at the top of the housing,
- H.M.E.F's are designed according to "ISO" standards to help facilitate connection to different ventilators and anesthesia systems.
- Sterile, single use device, individually packed.
|Adult||33.5 mgH2O/ L|
|Pediatric||32.3 mgH2O/ L|
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.