A defibrillator can deliver a controlled electrical shock to a heart that has a life-threatening rhythm, such as ventricular fibrillation (VF). In VF, the heart's chaotic activity prevents blood from pumping to the body and brain.
Voltage stored by the defibrillator conducts electrical current (a shock) through the chest by way of electrodes or paddles placed on the chest. This brief pulse of current halts the chaotic activity of heart, giving the heart a chance to re-start with a normal rhythm.
Biphasic waveform defibrillators are devices that utilize bidirectional current flow as opposed to monophasic AED, where the current flows are in one direction. Biphasic defibrillators deliver current in two directions. In the first phase, the current moves from one paddle to the other as with monophasic defibrillators. During the second phase, the current flow reverses direction. Because it uses lower energy levels, biphasic defibrillation has numerous advantages. For the patient, it offers a lower risk of skin burns, less myocardial injury and dysfunction after defibrillation, and more rapid return of ejection fraction and mean arterial pressure to baseline.
- Input : 150~270 VAC , 50Hz
- Battery - 12V, 4.5Ah, Rechagable Battery Capacity 3 hours For monitor & 70~100 Shocks on single Charge
- Charging time less than 6 Seconds
- Operation-by Front Panal Key board, Encoder & ON-Off By front Panel Push Button
- Display : 7" Colour TFT with ECG display and printer / Recorder
- Input : 150 ~ 276 VAC, 50 Hz
- Output : 17V at 4A
- Power Consumption : 30 Watts (Max) in ECG mode
- Operating Temp : -5°C to +50°C
- Humidity : up to 95% non condensing
- Rechargeable lithium battery with charger (11.1V)
- LED Indicator : Low battery and battery charging
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.