Medical adhesive tape, or surgical tape, is used to attach bandages, gauze, and other dressings to skin around wounds. Most adhesive tapes are a type of pressure sensitive tape; i.e., tape that sticks and stays in place with firm pressure. There's no need for heat activation or a solvent.
Adhesive Tape is Zinc oxide adhesive cotton tape. It is pressure-sensitive adhesive tape. Used in hospitals, clinics and first aid to hold a bandage or to secure dressing materials to the skin.
- It is pressure-sensitive adhesive tape.
- Easy Unwind.
- Adequate Adhesion for all skin types and for all climatic conditions.
- Adhesive suitably formulated to ensure minimum skin irritation.
- Not recommended for skin types allergenic to natural rubber.
- Used in hospitals, clinics etc.
- First aid to hold a bandage or to secure dressing materials to the skin.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. Docuses assumes no liability in case the actual product does not match with the product images.